RE: [css3-text] definition of 'word-break: break-all'

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 04:35:40 -0400
To: "Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu" <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
CC: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
After learning UAX#14 further, I figured it's more complex than I originally thought, and example rules for tailoring in the UAX doesn't work as they were written there. They're examples, so that makes sense though.

So I discussed with fantasai and we'll seek for wording that does not rely on UAX#14, but that will address original issues:

1. keep-all should be defined as a diff from normal, and the description is not good to fulfill the use case.
2. Need clarification on symbols and punctuation for break-all and make sure the use case is covered.

These two are the summary of issues you pointed out, do I understand correctly?

Regards,
Koji