[css3-fonts] named ranges in unicode-range

From: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 01:56:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>

One of the issues listed in the CSS3 Fonts spec is whether a mechanism
for named ranges for use with unicode-range should be defined [1].
Particularly for use with segmented CJK fonts I think this would be
very useful.  However, I think in the interest of pushing the spec to
CR more quickly it would be better to defer this issue to the next
level, to push the issue to CSS4 Fonts.

Regards,

John Daggett

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-fonts/#unicode-range-desc