Re: [css3-flexbox] One final round of bikeshedding on property/value names?

(12/04/20 16:24), Morten Stenshorne wrote:
> FWIW, I'm somewhat in favor of 'display:flex'. It's short, and it
> doesn't have 'box' in the name. :) All we have to is get used to is the
> noun "flex", which refers to a container that holds "flex items".

I noticed that the spec changes the value to 'flex' in the end[1], and I
would like to reinforce that position. I ran a quick poll in a QQ*
channel I help running for Chinese Web developers who care about Web
standards and this is the result as of now:

1 person votes for 'display: box' and several others said they don't
like this
4 person vote for 'display: flex'
3 person vote for 'display: flex-box' (Note: not 'flexbox')

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Kenny

[1]