[css3-flexbox] ussue 2 - fill-available vs. fit-content

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 04:32:49 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Issue 2 [1] says

"Are flexboxes fill-available or fit-content by default? Or are they really shrink-wrap, such that we need to adjust the main size here, now that we know the length of the longest line"

This shouldn't be an issue. It is up to parent layout to decide if they want shrink-wrap, based on parent layout and display-outside.

The current text seems to be specific enough for both single- and multi-line cases, I don't a need for any additional adjustments.

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/raw-file/1a3c584a8b82/css3-flexbox/Overview.html#main-sizing