Re: [css3-flexbox] One final round of bikeshedding on property/value names?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org> wrote:
> How do we move forward here? I'd prefer we do the renaming ASAP if we're
> going to change the names. I also prefer the new names + new spec FWIW.

We'll resolve yay/nay on all the remaining issues at the FtF this
week, and if all goes according to plan, resolve to publish an LC at
that point.  Then all the names will be frozen and we'll just have
whatever minor changes come through the LC process.

~TJ