Re: [css3-text] line-break effects on non-cjk text

From: Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 16:42:05 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
On Fri, 04 May 2012 08:59:54 +0200, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
wrote:

> How about changing the note:
>
> - In CSS3 no distinction is made
> + In the recommended list above, no distinction is made
>
> Since CSS Text Level 3 doesn't define the precise set of rules, I hope
> this resolve the contradiction.

It does resolve the contradiction. I would have a preference for adjusting
the normative text to match the note rather than the other way around,
but if I am in a minority about that, I could live with your proposal.

I would like to run this by the rest of the working group we consider,
this closed, as it has some implications on interoperability and
extensibility future levels of CSS.

  - Florian