RE: [css3-text] feedback on 'word-break: keep-all;'

> From: Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu [mailto:kennyluck@csail.mit.edu]
> > In any case, if keep-all is meant to *only* apply to CJK text this
> > needs to be clarified.
>
> Having said that, what I described is pretty theoretical. I pretty much think 'keep-all' is not
> for CJK but for Korean only. My guess is that it's not a good idea to change anything for
> embedded English text in Korean when 'keep-all' is specified, but I might be wrong and I
> don't know.

I agree. Since CSS Text Level 3 doesn't define where line breaking opportunities occur, we should make this definition as diff, just like we do for the line-break property.

UAX#14, 8.2 Examples of Customization, Example 3[1] states the behavior for Korean. The referenced material doesn't seem to be available online, unfortunately, but it states:

> Only the intersections of ID/ID, AL/ID, and ID/AL are affected

It looks to me that prohibiting break opportunities for these combination gives what we want here.

[1] http://unicode.org/reports/tr14/#Tailoring

Regards,
Koji