[css3-flexbox] fragmenting rows in multi-row flexbox

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 08:26:23 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Right now for multi-line row flexboxes the spec says

   # Lay out as many flexbox lines as possible (but at least one) ...
   # Forced breaks within flexbox items are ignored.

It should say

   | Lay out as many flexbox lines (or fragments thereof) as possible (but at least one)

There's no reason a flexbox line in multi-line flexboxes should be unfragmentable.

We could give it avoidance behavior (only implicitly fragment if at top of page).
Or just let an explicit break-inside: avoid; on an individual item provide that effect.
But it should be fragmentable at the very least when placed at the top of the page,
and there's imo no reason forced breaks within items should be ignored.

~fantasai