:empty matching nodes containing only non-significant whitespace WAS: [css4-text] A non-inherited property to control behavior of whitespace-only child boxes

For the editing use-case below, I'd like :empty to match nodes that contain
only non-significant whitespace. Does anyone know what the use-cases for
:empty as specced are?

If we're concerned about back-compat, we could instead add :collapsed to
explicitly detect the case in question.