Re: [css3-background] clarify which properties in this module apply to ::first-letter and ::first-line

On Mar 28, 2012, at 1:28 AM, Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com> wrote:

> I think it's irresponsible to consider changing it for CSS3; that doesn't mean I support it for CSS4.  It doesn't say anything about how I'll feel about it for CSS4 actually.
>

> I was asked a somewhat hazy question, and I gave my opinion.  You don't have to agree with it, but I find your response frankly hostile when I don't feel that's warranted.

Then you read too much into my response. I certainly didn't feel any hostility when I wrote it. Saying that something is a "new shiny" just because someone wants to discuss a possible change sounds like name-calling to me, to try to belittle the concern, so I called that out in few words. But I didn't mean to sound hostile.