[css3-transitions] adding a pseudoElement attribute/argument to transition events

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:29:40 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
We resolved in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Mar/0195.html to
add a attribute to transition events for the pseudo-element on which
the transition happened.

I've done so in the editor's draft.  I called the attribute
"pseudoElement" and the argument to initTransitionEvent()
pseudoElementArg.  I defined it as a string value that's empty when
the transition was on an element and otherwise has a pseudo-element
name beginning with two colons.

Do these names and definitions sound ok?

And is there any compatibility problem that would be caused by
adding an additional argument to initTransitionEvent?  (Should we
even have initTransitionEvent?)  We didn't consider that question on
the telecon.

-David