[css3-transitions] rule for interpolating 'font-weight'

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:35:14 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
When we were discussing the rule for interpolating 'font-weight'
during the March 7 telecon
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Mar/0195.html and
in my list of issues
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Feb/1083.html I
kept referring to the rule for rounding font-weight as rounding to
the nearest integer.

However, the rule for animating integers specifies using floor().  I
tend to think font-weight should probably be consistent with this,
and thus round down to the nearest lower-or-equal multiple of 100.

I plan to specify this instead of round-to-nearest.

Does that sound ok?

-David