Agenda+ republish Transitions, Animations

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:08:04 +0200
To: CSS public list <www-style@w3.org>

It is 2012 and the last /TR publication of these dates to 2009. I would like to ask that we freshen the /TR versions.

CSS Animations Module Level 3
W3C Working Draft 20 March 2009
CSS Animations
Editor's Draft 17 February 2012

CSS Transitions Module Level 3
W3C Working Draft 01 December 2009
CSS Transitions
Editor's Draft 22 February 2012

Also, since these are updates of existing WDs, I propose that we put them in the publication queue now, ahead of the call. If all goes well on Wednesday then can be published on Thursday; if sudden editorial changes are needed we can reschedule to the following Tuesday.

This gets around the unfortunate timing of a Weds. evening call and biweekly Tues/Thurs publication slots with a 24-hour advance notice, resulting in an effective 6-day delay (Weds to following Tues). For publications which are updates of WD or CR (so, not transitions) this delay is avoidable.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG