[css3-images] Updated Disposition of Comments

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 22:29:22 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I've updated the CSS3 Images Last Call Disposition of Comments, which you can find here:
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-images/issues-lc-2012

Per the CSSWG resolutions this week, the sections on element() and the rtl/ltr
image() annotations have been dropped. All other issues should be addressed at
this point.

Note, I'm still checking the Object Sizing Algorithm section with Tab and dbaron;
I'll post an update on that once we're all happy with it. :)

~fantasai