[SAC] SAC C implementation

From: Vasily Stepanov <vasily.stepanov@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:25:58 +0400
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi all!

I've been working on CSS event based parser for the last several months.
The parser is written in C and follows SAC interfaces. Well... tries
to follow, because SAC specs looks a bit outdated.
So, now I'm looking for any useful feedback. It would be great if
anyone will find some time to do an api review, a code review, or even
join the project. ;)
Also, let me know, if someone are going to use this library. I guess
first release will be available in few months.

https://github.com/VasilyStepanov/libsacc

Cheers,
Vasily.