Re: [css3-images] comments on radial gradients

On 03/15/2012 11:46 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Sylvain Galineau
> <sylvaing@microsoft.com>  wrote:
>> Well, fwiw, I don't think it's clear English at all. I've never seen this word
>> spelled this way, every spell-checker I have on hand flags it and I've never
>> heard anyone say it that way either. It can't be clear if it's going to look
>> like a distracting typo to everyone but the editor. And I suspect it will...
>
> Dictionaries vary.  "axises" is recognized in at least a few, and a
> quick google search finds many people (speaking normal English) using
> the word as I do.

The W3C Spell Checker [1] suggested by the W3C Manual of Style [2]
doesn't complain about it, that's good enough for me. (It did notice you
use both "Javascript" and "JavaScript", though.)

HTH
Ms2ger

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/spellchecker?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.w3.org%2Fcsswg%2Fcss3-images%2F&lang=en_US