Re: [CSS21] [css3-font] unquoted font family names with whitespace

it would be a mistake to call out specific punctuation, since most fonts
permit font names to be arbitrary Unicode strings;

if one were to rewrite the rule, then it should be written something like:

"If the font family name contains a character not included in a <CSS token
- substitute something more formal here>, then it must be quoted."