Re: [css3-transitions] Rounding behaviour

(2012/02/28 16:24), Brian Birtles wrote:
> I'd still really like to align with SVG here if at all possible, i.e.
> use round. Any objections?

Dean, can we add a bug for this? I'm keen to see CSS Transitions
progress but I think we need to either:

a) align with SVG for integer interpolation (i.e. round), or
b) provide a clear reason why we want to deviate from it here (and
recognise the difficulty this will make for aligning the technologies in
the future).

So far no one has made an argument for (b). If someone wants to make it,
I'm keen to hear it. Otherwise, I think we should default to (a).

Best regards,

Brian