Re: outline-radius

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:01:16 -0500
To: "Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu" <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
CC: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
On 3/12/12 2:48 PM, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu wrote:
> I think the problem statement was relatively clear in the first message
> from Paul:

Ah, indeed.  I agree that we need some way of doing that, and I agree
that outlines could be a useful way of doing that, and that we need some
way of having rounded corners on the outline.

I'm not quite sure how best to specify those in the non-trivial cases....

>> You mean if single box?  That's fine, but my point was that the spec
>> needs to describe behavior in the multiple-box case too.
>
> Details are fun, but I feel like every time when someone talks in this
> way, it *feels like* someone is discouraging people from sending
> proposals.

Er.. I was responding to a specific proposal.  It had already been sent
in.  It's fine as a proposal, but needs a lot more work.  Should I not
point that out?

I should also note that I have no particular concerns about discouraging
Brad in particular from sending in proposals... it's not like he's new
to this whole process. ;)

-Boris