Re: [selectors4] :empty psuedo class and input fields

Thanks, Schalk.

You are true in that assumption. There is a use case where one would want
to visibly show which elements are not filled in differently from those
that are required. The naming of the :empty psuedo selector has a very good
semantic meaning for this and it makes sense for it to be used like this. I
can envision a lot of uneducated developers to make bad assumptions based
on how the spec is written. I'm pretty new at wearing specification reading
glasses, but imho the spec does at this spot say neither against or for
this functionality.

If you need it specified in code I've written a small test here.
http://lab.festiz.com/psuedo-empty/

Stefan Wallin
+46 (0) 709-529 036 || stefan.w@festiz.com
http://www.stefan-wallin.se