Re: Media Queries Implementation Report

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 04:41:38 +0100
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
CC: www-style@w3.org
On Thursday, March 8, 2012, 1:39:21 AM, fantasai wrote:

f> On 03/07/2012 03:32 PM, John Jansen wrote:
>> Attached please find the IE10 Media Queries Implementation Report. This was tested using Windows 8 Consumer Preview[1].

>> To summarize:
>> Pass: 351
>> Fail: 10

f> Updated:
f>
f> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/MediaQueries/20120229/reports/implement-report.html

f> Please check that it's spliced in correctly?

f> p.s. if any of you webkit people are thinking of adding to this, I'd appreciate a
f>       diff against that file

Simon sent me a report for Safari right after the call. Its the raw html from the test, not formatted to go straight into the report. I'm not sure how the main report is updated. Is there a program or is it manual copy/paste?

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG