Re: [CSS] font-size-adjust curiosity

From: John Hudson <tiro@tiro.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:20:45 -0800
To: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
On 06/03/12 5:12 PM, John Daggett wrote:

>  I think that coming up some form of per-script sizing factor is a
> reasonable addition but I think we should consider it for CSS4 Fonts,
> rather than at this level.

That's fine. In terms of font data, it might be useful to start looking
at this now. I have managed to interest some folk in revisiting the idea
of script- and language-specific linespacing metrics, and
script-specific font-size-adjust factor would be an obvious thing to
look at within the same context and OFF spec update.

JH