[CSSWG] Agenda conf call 07-mar-2012

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 22:25:59 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Time/Phone/SIP details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg. See

CSS WG Members, please send regrets to Member-only list if
you can't attend.

0. Scribe, extra agenda items and other digressions

Note: the scribes during our calls or ftfs are always the
same 5 ou 6 persons. I am asking everyone to scribe from
time to time. Please do volunteer.

1. CSS3 Transform and transform-origin syntax

Should 'transform-origin' have the same syntax like 'background-position'.

2. CSS 3 Images issues needing WG review

3. element()

We have a conflict about element() between css3-images and GCPM

4. Selectors as URL fragment IDs

Do we need to and if yes how do we organize the liaison with that?

5. CSS 2.1 margin collapsing

Clarify the transitivity