[CSSWG] Agenda conf call 07-mar-2012

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 22:25:59 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Time/Phone/SIP details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg. See
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2012JanMar/0168.html

CSS WG Members, please send regrets to Member-only list if
you can't attend.

0. Scribe, extra agenda items and other digressions

Note: the scribes during our calls or ftfs are always the
same 5 ou 6 persons. I am asking everyone to scribe from
time to time. Please do volunteer.

1. CSS3 Transform and transform-origin syntax

Should 'transform-origin' have the same syntax like 'background-position'.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Mar/0117.html

2. CSS 3 Images issues needing WG review

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Mar/0006.html

3. element()
------------

We have a conflict about element() between css3-images and GCPM
http://www.w3.org/mid/4F4EB899.80408@inkedblade.net

4. Selectors as URL fragment IDs

Do we need to and if yes how do we organize the liaison with that?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Mar/0043.html

5. CSS 2.1 margin collapsing

Clarify the transitivity
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Mar/0057.html