Re: [CSS3-fonts] Proposal: Allow a font name as value for font-size-adjust

Am 05.03.2012 15:12 schrieb François REMY:
> How do you want to apply something like that (font-size-adjust: "My
> fancy font") if your computer don't have the My fancy font
> installed/downloaded? This is impossible.

Yes. As I wrote in my suggestion, if the font specified is not known to
the system, the font-size-adjust property will be ignored.

I am sure it is much easier to teach authors to use a well-supported
font such as Arial as a reference, than to teach them how to find out
the appropriate value for the specific aspect ratio of their
first-choice font.