Re: [css3-values] vmax, please!

Thanks for bringing this up. The Working Group has agreed to add vmax.

That was pretty easy, huh?

We agreed it made sense to have vmax if we have vmin, that there are likely use cases, and no real reason not to have vmax. But I think we would still be interested in what the use cases are that you know of, if you'd care to share.