[css3-break][css3-text] Applying break-* to inline elements

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 00:51:58 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
One feature we recently dropped (due to the inheritance behavior of the
current wrap controls) was "avoiding" breaks within an inline without
outright forbidding them. I was wondering if we want to bring that
functionality into CSS by using the 'break-inside' property.

(We could also allow 'break-before' and 'break-after' on lines to force
breaks before/after an element, respectively, if that seems useful.)

Not sure it's a high priority; could be an L4 thing.

~fantasai