[css3-background] Computed value of background-position, and other background-*

From: Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:21:28 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I know we're in CR already, but I didn't notice before, so better late
than never...

The computed value of background-position is described as:

   Two keywords representing the origin and two offsets from that
   origin, each given as an absolute length (if given a <length>),
   otherwise as a percentage.

The value of background-position is defined as "<position [,<position>]*".
The description would work if there was only 1 position, but there can be
several and the phrasing is oblivious to that.

  - Florian