Re: [css-variables] CSS Custom Properties L1

From: Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:33:52 +0800
To: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
CC: Fran├žois REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>, CSS 3 W3C Group <www-style@w3.org>
(12/06/20 20:23), Brian Kardell wrote:
> No love? No hate?  No thoughts at all?  People have been pretty vocal on
> this subject I general, so I am confused by the sudden sound of crickets at
> our alternative proposal, which works the same way but has different names,
> additional prose and examples to avoid the confusion.

I think it's mainly because Tab is on vacation.

But if you can itemize the things you changed, it would be a lot easier
to read and attractive to people who already read the original spec and
don't have the time to do a detailed comparison of the two documents.
Having a list would be easier for Tab to adopt too, I think.

In the meanwhile, I'll try to get more people to read your document I
think. I am not really prepared to comment on terminology and such.

Cheers,
Kenny