[css-colors] references an inexistant property

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:29:19 +0200
To: "CSS 3 W3C Group" <www-style@w3.org>
There’s a problem in the current [css-colors] draft because it deprecated System Colors and ask to use the ‘appearance’ property instead (which I used to love but which has been removed from the latest [css-ui] drafts).

We should therefore remove the following remark from the [css-colors] spec :

| Note. The CSS2 System Color values have been deprecated in
| favor of the CSS3 UI ‘appearance’ property. If you want to emulate
| the look of a user interface related element or control, please use
| the ‘appearance’ property instead of attempting to mimic a user
| interface element through a combination of system colors.

Regards,
François