Re: [css3-images][css4-images] Replace 'dppx' with 'x'?

From: Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:07:48 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
This doesn't change the point you were making, but here is a little
nit-pick, for the sake of remembering that the web ecosystem is more
diverse than just desktops and iThings.

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 07:02:30 +0200, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com> wrote:

> It's only ever 1 or 2 on currently shipping hardware.

It's only ever 1 or 2 on currently shipping *apple* hardware.

Elsewhere, depending on the device and the browser, other values
have been observed. For instance, my Galaxy Nexus running Opera
Mobile has 2.25, and I believe the kindle fire has 1.5.

  - Florian