Re: [css3-regions][cssom] Bubbling for the regionLayoutUpdate event

I don't think it is that easy :). The bubbling phase is described in
http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/#bubble-phase :

"The bubble phase: the event object propagates through the target's
ancestors in reverse order, starting with the target's parent and ending
with the defaultView. This phase is also known as the bubbling phase.
Event listeners registered for this phase must handle the event after it
has reached its target."

The Regions spec doesn't explicitly defines a "parent" or the position in
the DOM hierarchy for the NamedFlow objects. I suppose there should be a
special chapter about this so there won't be any confusions when
implementing.

Thoughts?
Andrei.