[css3-syntax] First draft of parser section completed

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 18:06:07 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I just completed and pushed the first draft of the parser section of
the Syntax module:
<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-syntax/#tree-construction>.

Please critique and tell me about any errors you find.

I'm also interested in feedback about Issue 4, regarding how to
specify the parser around at-rule block bodies.  What's the most
useful way for me to specify that section, for someone implementing a
CSS parser?