RE: [css3-flexbox] (Editorial) Plural of basis

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 16:23:09 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>

[Tab Atkins Jr.:]

> It doesn't need to be part of our charter, just part of how I write.

Well, specs have something very important in common with code: it's not
just about how you write it's also about how everyone else will read it
and understand it. Emails, blog posts, Twitter: there is no shortage of
opportunities for you to indulge in any spelling experiment you fancy.
So maybe you can indulge the rest of us grammar dinosaurs in specs? :)