RE: [css3-flexbox] 7.3 Components of flexbility

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:17:27 +0000
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

[fantasai:]

> How about
>    | Authors are encouraged to control flexibility using the 'flex'
> shorthand
>    | rather than with component properties,  the shorthand correctly
> resets any
>    | unspecified components  to accommodate common uses.
> ?

Yes, I think that is better. Tiny nitpick: I'd make the intent of the comma
between these two sentences explicit e.g.

# Authors are encouraged to control flexibility using the 'flex' shorthand
# rather than with component properties as the shorthand correctly resets
# any unspecified components to accommodate common uses.