Re: [css3-*] Review of functional syntax in CSS

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Christoph Päper
<christoph.paeper@crissov.de> wrote:
> Tab Atkins Jr. (2012-01-22 00:13):
>>  Moving it into the function name seems to be easy to understand, though.
>
> I see. Would it make sense then to leave out “round”, i.e. ‘up()’, ‘down()’ etc.?

Potentially, but that also seems possibly confusing, and doesn't match
the naming scheme of any other language I know of.  We discussed using
floor/ceil like most languages do, but I can't consistently spell ceil
correctly, so we figured round-up would be better.  ^_^