[css3-flexbox] Layout algorithm finished, review requested

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:47:36 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I've just now finished the "Layout Algorithm" section of the flexbox
spec <http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-flexbox/#layout-algorithm>.  I'd
appreciate a review, particularly step 2 of the main algorithm, and
the whole "resolve the flexible lengths" sub-algorithm.  The latter is
based closely off of my JS implementation, which I'm pretty sure gives
ideal results, but I'm not certain (as evidenced by the issue I logged
against it).