Re: [css4-selectors] Focused descendant pseudo class

Yes ,I understand the theory behind it.  However, theory and practice are
two different things.  As I said last year, in a quick straw poll of half a
dozen or so folks who use css on a daily basis, literally every one of them
thought that examples from the list, wiki and draft that I provided meant
"not".

Maybe it is just something that has to be well explained (I would
definitely add to the draft in that respect if kept) ...  I don't want to
lead this back into a huge discussion unless it is really time to have it.
My whole point there is merely that if there is any risk of causing
additional confusion, why not just pick another.