[css3-background] Further correction to the <position> grammar

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:04:13 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Lea Verou and I were working on fixing the <position> grammar to be
more readable.  We finally came up with a simple, easy, and completely
correct version, but before we posted it, I happened to look at the
ED, and noticed that the grammar there was *exactly what we came up
with*, except with an extra, superfluous clause.

So, the grammar currently in the ED should remove its second clause -
it's completely subsumed by the fourth clause.