Re: [css3-writing-modes] A report from a meeting w/Japanese publishing group

Kobayashi-san,

I agree that "how to select a proper glyph shape and glyph metrics for
each character in vertical writing mode"  is an important issue and I
did not mention it in my mail.   This is about the property value
"T" in "Property Values for the East Asian Orientation Property"
in Unicode TR#50.  I just mentioned "U" and "S" in the same property.

In your blog, you argue against font-independent determination.
I am interested in further discussions about this topic.

Regards,
Makoto

Makoto