Re: [CSS4] A way to wrap an arbitrary number of elements

#2 could be specified as a child range from a parent, or as a sibling range
from the first element. I've added those possibilities and modified the
example markup.

> Therešs no relationship between 2 and 3.

Correct. 2, 3 and now 6 (Complex wrapping of ranges of similar elements) are
alternate ideas for grouping multiple elements together in a single wrapper
pseudo-element. Some, all or none of these ideas could be picked up.

> I find the wiki page incomprehensible until I went back and read the
> original thread. The wiki page should, IMHO, definitely link back to
> the original discussion thread.

Thanks for the feedback. I've added links to the thread Kenny referred to
and the thread from a few weeks ago discussing markup clutter.

Alan