[css3-ui] ready for LC2 publication - coming soon to TR

From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:21:51 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
The CSS3-UI editor's draft has been prepared for LC2 publication (as
agreed to today by the WG at the telcon[1]).

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-ui/

>From my understanding this means that an official "TR" CSS3-UI LC2
will be published sometime tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Since there is a bit of a window, I'm willing to make
editorial/informative changes in response to comments until then.
>From then I'll track substantial comments/changes as LC comments for
documentation in a disposition of comments.

Thanks,

Tantek

[1] http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/css/20120111#l-471
--