RE: [css-regions] IFrame as flow content and fallback content

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:09:20 +0100
To: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
If it's the case, we should maybe forward to an HTML list. The issue seems important enough to me to get it handled.

There was a proposal earlier in the list for a :loading and a :error pseudo class. That would also solve the issue, but it was stated that defining those states required help from a DOM wg.