Re: line-height suggestions and easier alignment

Hello Anton,

Yes you're correct the descender would overlap the I. The same would
happen with 'swashed' (fancier versions used for the first letter in a
document etc) caps as they are often quite large. I personally feel that
overlapping text is down to the designer to fix by increasing the
line-height. However this may not always be possible due to font
substitutions and user preferences etc.

Regards

Ric