Re: [Bulk] Re: Forums

Maybe an "uservoice-like" website for CSS? This has proven to be a good way
to gather ideas from the community in a way that doesn't obstruct the
internal discussion channels.

I've seen many cases where people in the list create "polls" on their blog
or on twitter to help them make a choice. Maybe using a more global system
may prove useful.

To succeed, such a system need :

(1) to be baked by the w3c work group
(2) a way to add a feedback entry (max 500 chars) + autosearch for duplicate
when typing + a way to "+1" ideas from other people
(3) someone in the group responsible to scan new entries from time to time
and present them in f2f, telcon or based on any other regular schedule
(4) some people responsible for merging redundant entries, and closing
already implemented ones (with a reference to spec) -- those do not need to
be in workgroup as long as they are trusted by the group
(5) a way for any workgroup member to post a "poll", for exemple for
competing syntaxes

Do the WG chairmans think it would be possible to maintain such an
infrastructure? Do you think it would bring sufficient return/investment?