Re: Forums

From: Matthew Wilcox <elvendil@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 10:37:42 +0000
To: Becky <sakarava@gmail.com>
Cc: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
"Better still, when providing an interface for archived email that
sucks less, the interface could include an inline posting facility
that lets people send messages directly without having to join the
list. You could make it look almost exactly like a forum. Except
without destroying the productivity of the people who work here." -
sounds great to me, and solves a lot of issues.

So, in general, no to forums but yes to a revamp of the online mailing
list presentation and functionality?

Who do we talk to about that? How could we progress along that path?