Re: [css3-flexbox] flex-flow values should be unordered

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org> wrote:
> > For consistency with other shorthand properties, flex-flow should accept
> an
> > unordered list of values and should allow either the flex-direction or
> > flex-wrap value by itself.
>
> That seemed to be what Alex was asking for, too, so I'd put the
> question to the thread earlier.  I was keeping it consistent with the
> old value until then.
>
> I've no problem with changing it, though.  Fixed.

The grammar is fixed, but this text still implies ordering "The value
consists of one or two keywords: the first sets the orientation and
direction of the flexbox's main axis, which affects the direction that
flexbox items are laid out in, and the meaning of the ‘flex-pack’
properties; the second, if specified, marks the flexbox as
being multi-line and sets the direction of the cross axis, which affects
the direction new lines are stacked in, and the meaning of the ‘flex-align’
and ‘flex-line-pack’ properties."