Re: Forums

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 10:58:11 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> Another example of email-list problem : I want to share the discussion
> publicly on Twitter. Nowhere im my mail client is there a URL I can
> copy and paste to share the discussion.

Sure there is: the Archived-At header. The W3C's mailing list software
helpfully adds it to every email it sends out. For instance, your email
that I'm replying to right now has this header:

Hopefully your email client allows you to configure which headers are
visible; in Gnus, this is controlled by the variable
`gnus-visible-headers'.

Ted