Re: Forums

From: Matthew Wilcox <elvendil@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 18:31:08 +0000
To: juancarlospaco@ubuntu.com
Cc: "Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com" <mtanalin@yandex.ru>, www-style@w3.org
Another example of email-list problem : I want to share the discussion
publicly on Twitter. Nowhere im my mail client is there a URL I can
copy and paste to share the discussion. I have to go poking around the
w3C website to try and find the archive pages so I can then find this
thread so I can copy that link onto Twitter.

On a forum, I'd just copy the URL in the address bar and be done with it.