Re: Forums

It's definitely makes sense to replace mailing list with a forum. Mailing list is old-school, archaic, and completely unusable form of discussion.

For those who for some reason like mailing lists, the forum could just duplicate all messages to mailing list.

Probably the reason is just that forum could require a time and efforts to be implemented, while mailing-list (while being horrid) just works. But it surely cannot be a reason to use mailing lists forever. Things need to be improved.