Re: % is not a valid unit for border-width

From: Matthew Wilcox <elvendil@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:33:03 +0000
To: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
It might just be my mis-understanding the language of the
specification in that case (not helped by the fact that the spec
simply says "etc" instead of actually listing the valid units or
linking to a list of valid units, lazy writing).

I think % in fluid designs makes perfect sense, I don't feel that is
hacky at all - it's basically a really limited form of math (which CSS
is desperate for).

So we're agreed that % on border-width makes sense both practically,
semantically, and from a consistency standpoint?